The memories that I have made while traveling are some of the best memories of my life. When I am capturing these moments in time, I like to look good and all the items in my beauty bag allow me to do just that.
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something through our links, we may earn commission. Read our full disclaimer here.
- Skincare: When I am traveling, I always pack facial cleanser, body cleanser, Differin gel, and my prescribed medicine. All the items in my skincare regimen are products recommended to me by my Dermatologist to treat and maintain acne.
- Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen: Sunscreen is very important for skin health and this one is affordable and does not leave a white cast. Read my full review on the product here.
- NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Tinted Moisturizer: I use tinted moisturizer for coverage when I have acne flare ups. This tinted moisturizer is buildable, so I apply multiple layers to get the coverage I desire, without a cakey finish. I have not experienced any oxidation with this product. Plus, this product feels skin-like and doesn’t easily melt off in the Sun.
- Real Techniques Sponge: I use a beauty blender to apply my tinted moisturizer. This beauty blender gives me a skin-like finish for an affordable price.
- Black Radiance True Complexion Creme Contour Palette: I like this contour palette because I can create different makeup looks with this one product.
- Elf Putty Blush: Blush is a must for me because it brings color and structure to my face.
- Real Techniques Makeup Brush Set: I use a makeup brush to apply my bronzer, highlighter, and blush.
- Maybelline Great Lashes Clear Mascara: Clear Mascara is the best product to have in the summer. I use clear mascara as eyebrow gel and mascara. You will never see me looking like a raccoon when my mascara is melting off or when I am crying happy tears – because it is clear.
- Nyx Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil: I use an eyebrow pencil and spoolie to create full eyebrows. I use the eyebrow pencil to fill in my eyebrows and shape them, then I set the look with clear mascara.
- Slant Tweezers: Tweezers are a tiny product that can escalate any look. I use tweezers to pluck a lace front or to get rid of any excess facial hair.
- Eos Lip Balm: Moisturizing lip balm is my go-to beauty product because I hate having chapped lips that start to flake and peel off.
- Maybelline Hydrating Lip Gloss: I wear lip gloss when I am feeling like “that girl”. And I want to feel like “that girl” every moment of vacation.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer: I use primer before I apply makeup to help the look last in the heat.
- Coty Airspun Translucent Setting Powder: I apply setting powder to my T-Zone area using a beauty blender to help the makeup last and look matte in the heat.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: I top off my makeup with a splash of setting spray to set the look. This product allows my makeup to last for hours.
Here are some cute beauty bags to pack your beauty products: