How To Grow Your Hair with this Ancient Hair Growth Secret?
Rice water has been trending in the natural hair community as the go-to DIY hair growth product.
History on Rice Water
Benefits of Rice Water
What Do You Need to Make Rice Water?
- 1 cup of organic rice
- Container (i.e. bowl, mason jar)
- Spray bottle
How To Make Rice Water?
- Clean the rice. Rinse the uncooked rice under water. Then, drain the water from the rice.
- Soak the rice. Place the clean rice in your container of choice. Then, add about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of water to the rice. Allow the rice to sit in the water for up to 24 hours.
- Transfer the water. Separate the rice and the water. Transfer the water into a spray bottle using a funnel for easy use.
How To Use Rice Water on Your Hair?
- Apply the rice water. Dampen your freshly washed hair with the rice water.
- Distribute the rice water. Massage the rice water into your scalp and hair.
- Allow the rice water to sit. Leave the rice water on your hair for at least 20 minutes before rinsing it out.
- Rinse the rice water. Rinse the rice water from your hair.
This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something through our links, we may earn commission. Read our full disclaimer here.
Check out: How To Grow Natural Hair Fast with 1 Product?
Leave a Reply