Photos and documentation of events is so popular. But doing so, in popular can be a little awkward and nerve recking. Get comfortable taking pictures in public with the tips below:
1. Appearance: Your appearance is everything. It all starts with how you look. If you are confident with your appearance (outfit and hair), you are sure to feel comfortable in front of a camera.
2. Props: Using props makes taking pictures easier. Photos of people sipping from a cup or slightly touching their glasses always looks good on camera. I would recommend you look away from the camera using your prop of choice and smile.
3. Look Away: Whenever I do not know what to do when I am taking pictures, I always smile and look off in the distance. You can look in the opposite direction of the camera or you can look toward the sky.
4. Group Picture: Taking photos with your friends can make taking photos more enjoyable. You can use your friends to make you laugh for a fun off-guard photo. Also, group photos make memories that will last.
5. Walk: Act as if your cameraman is the paparazzi and walk away from the camera. Look to your left or right and slowly walk away. You can also look back at the camera as you walk away and slightly touch your hair. Touching your hair can help you tackle some of the anxiety that comes with taking photos.
6. Off-Guard: Allow your cameraman the free range of taking photos of you.