How To Stick To Your New Year’s Resolution? (The Easy Way)
Creating New Year’s Resolutions are a great way to reflect on the previous year and look forward to another year. We all have things that we would like to improve about ourselves, but sometimes it can be difficult to stick to our resolutions when life happens. I’ve created a simple checklist to help you stick to your New Year’s Resolution all year long.
- Create a realistic goal.
- Break down your large goals into smaller goals.
- Create a realistic deadline for your goals.
- Write down your motivation to achieve your goal.
- Appoint an accountability buddy.
- Use a planner to track your progress.
- Reward yourself for meeting your goals.
- If you do not meet a goal, reflect on why you did not meet your goal.
- Create smaller realistic goals for goals that were not met.
Check out: How To Start The New Year Off Right?