This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something through our links, we may earn commission. Read our full disclaimer here.
Dorm rooms are known for being small. Upon approaching your new room, you may think there is nothing that you can do about the size of your room, but that is not true. There are different ways you can design your room to make it look bigger.
1. Bed Risers: You can use bed risers to make your room look bigger by using the space under your bed. You can turn the space under your bed into a storage area. You can also turn the space under your bed into a lounge area with a couch, tv, and mini fridge.
2. Mirrors: You can use mirrors to make your room look bigger by creating the illusion of space when placed properly in the room.
3. Light Colored Decor: Light colored decor makes your room look bigger because it makes the space look more open.
4. Windows: You can use windows to make your room look bigger because open windows give the illusion that your room expands beyond the room.
5. Minimalist Decor: Minimalist decor makes your room look bigger when you prioritize organization and multi-purpose decor. Cluttered rooms make your room look smaller.