Amazon Prime Day 2022 is Tuesday, July 12, 2022 to Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
On this day, Amazon provides exclusive perks for Prime members. One of the perks that Amazon offers is the opportunity to earn free credit that can be used toward Prime Day purchases. If you are not an Amazon Prime member, you can apply here for a free 30-day trial of Prime to get the most out of Prime Day.
How To Get Amazon $10 Credit To Use on Amazon Prime Day?
- Login into Amazon with your Prime account. If you do not have a Prime account, you can apply for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime here.
- Click here to go to the Amazon Prime Day Stamp Card page to click and activate your Stamp Card.
- Complete all four tasks listed on the Amazon Prime Day Stamp Card page to collect the four(4) stamp cards by the end of July 13, 2022. The tasks require you to: purchase a Prime-eligible item, stream a show on Prime video, listen to a song on Prime Music, and borrow a free ebook.
- Once you’ve collected all 4 stamp cards, the $10 credit will be added to your Amazon account.
How Does Amazon Prime Day Credits Work?
- You will qualify for Amazon credit if you are a Prime Day member. Click here for a free 30-day trial of Amazon prime. All students can try Amazon Prime for Free for 6-Months, here.
- Credit will automatically be added to your Amazon account once you earn it. Amazon will send you an email with your credit within 48 hours of collecting all of the 4 stamps.
- Amazon Prime Day credit will automatically be added to your cart during checkout.
What To Buy On Amazon Prime Day?
We’ve highlighted the best items for you to purchase below.
- The Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Finds Under $25
- The Best TikTok Beauty Finds You Can Get On Sale On Amazon Prime Day
- 5 Viral Tik Tok Finds That Are On Sale At Amazon Right Now
- 6 Black-Owned Brands You Should Shop On Amazon Now
- 10 Affordable Summer Vacation Beauty Essentials You Must Have